Friday, August 14, 2009

Work-In-Progress

Do I have vision or what? This is my work-in-progress for my works-in-progress. A retreat of sorts. Even in its present state believe it or not. Finding it for sale for pennies on the side of the road was the equivalent of finding my ancient copy of How the World Began. It had an extended stay at my father-in-law's home until my husband and I were able to bring it home in the depths of darkness (homeowners associations are soooo particular). In my grandest of dreams, this baby is an invaluable tool in a program called something like "Feed and Read". Dream with me here....me, traveling to neighborhoods cross country developing and feeding kids need to read. A never-ending story time with my very own stuff. That's my Friday favorite.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool camper!!!! I used to have one, before the divorce anyway. How does the interior look? I love fixing things up as well. I get great satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on over;)....
    It looks like one heck of a mess. Inside and out. So many ideas, so little $$$$$$. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, biggest hurdle for me as well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete