Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Favorites

Ta ta da....Okay, so perhaps it's not very original but I will say it's good fun! Each Friday I've decided to post five of my favorite things. Ready? Here goes....

FIVE of Leslie's FAVORITE THINGS

1. tree houses - the higher the better.
2. back road car trips - aahhhhh!
3. the squishy pillow I've had since....well, a really long time - aaahhhhx2
4. Stevie Wonder - here that? that's me singin'....
5. winks - givin' and receiving

Share some of yours if you have a minute or two....

4 comments:

  1. Tricky one. Note: in no particular order...

    1. A good, gripping children's story
    2. A spooky children's book party
    3. A cup of hot chocolate in a leather sofa, under a blanket, with my favorite children's book mystery
    4. The snoring of my cat and watching him sleep
    5. Meeting my favorite children's books authors at writers' conference and freak out like a girl on her first date. (So ridiculous)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your cat snores? I'm quite certain that would have to be a fav for me too. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, let's see, I don't want to think too much.....

    1. Admiring my Christmas tree
    2. Kissing my little girl all up
    3. Walking Sanibel Island and listening to the Gulf push the shells around as the waves lap gently at the shore - they actually tinkle
    4. Coming home after a vacation - to a clean and orderly house
    5. Ummm, hugging my little girl all up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl,
    I'm quite sure you're the sweetest woman on the planet!

    ReplyDelete