Sunday, January 3, 2010

4 for '10


My ode to the woodchuck....ehm...

How much football could a football watch if a football could watch ball?

I'll wait a minute for the applause (or moans) to stop.

*****whistling, whistling, whistling*****

The way I figure it, I haven't chucked much wood in my life, but over the past few days, I believe I may have just reached my football quota. I did manage to gleen something from the great Lou Holtz though -

The 4 Things You Need in Life

1. Something to do

2. Someone that believes in you

3. Someone to love

4. Someone to believe in

4 comments:

  1. i'm posting those on my office wall

    hugs
    stac

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sums things up perfectly! :)

    PS. I personally reach my football quota after watching it for 5 minutes - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely put. And regarding football - um, just not in my make-up. Oh well. Some people love it, some people don't give a (*&^% !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quote makes reminds me of all the things to be grateful for. :)

    So football as in soccer? :D kidding! ;-)

    ReplyDelete