Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Momma Moment


With Mother's Day just around the bend, this is just a little something I wanted to share with all you mommas out there. Heck, even if you're not a momma, I hope you'll get a chuckle or two. Like most momma's out there, my son unknowingly provided a wealth of inspiration for me when he was younger (now as a tween, he just tries to steal my ideas and thinks I'm a complete moron - good times!). This story was no exception. As momma, mommy, mom, mother, mum, mamma, mama, mutter, or, my personal fav haha (Japanese), I take great pride and unending pleasure knowing there are bazillions out there trying to get a job done and have a little fun somewhere along the way. So whatever your monicker is, peace be with you (and save some for me too)....

2 comments:

  1. Leslie, I love your story!!!!! I however, love my vegetables!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl, you veggie lover you!

    ReplyDelete