Monday, April 12, 2010

A place to call my own

We're different. We're the same. Writers that is. We have a passion to write. And we all require a spot of our very own to do just that. On my best days, I imagine my perfect spot to be something like the photo. Yeah, I know, that's where I'm different than most others. My spot has no running water, no heat, and no electricity. Ahem....not even a front door. It's in the middle of nowhere and still seems at the heart of all that's important and essential. It screams inspiration to me. Funny how that works. Or, perhaps just plain strange, as my thoughtful husband prefers to define it. You decide....

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, too funny. You ARE different, but that is the beauty of it. I like your spot. I hope it has internet service!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh! Where would we all be without the internet?

    ReplyDelete